You are here
The following code updates were brought in today:
- Mage portals will now be tagged to the caster's name. Should you wish to look at the caster when he/she/it is in the room, use look 0.playername (as it will default to the portal on the ground). Idea from Caelaa.
- There is now an experience boost for players under level 30 who group with others (and are not multiplaying within the group). Idea from Threndil.
- Characters above level 25 will now see Armor Class when using the worth command. Idea from Cellador.
- The erase command was updated to allow path of the quill mages to erase spellbooks. Idea from Sszanttar.
- The 'hunt' skill now shows Barbarians the direction of travel. Idea from Sszanttar.
- The lance slot in 'Garb' has been removed when a Barbarian is dual wielding.
Our thanks to Gonnil for all his work on these adjustments, and Belkira for the port to 4k.